Small Dog Playtime -
DescriptionSmall dogs often have a hard time at dog parks because they can easily be knocked over, trampled, bullied, chased and even be the target of aggression. We want to offer a safe place for wee dogs to play and socialize.
Come in once a week and let your extra small or small dog socialize in a safe environment with other wee dogs.
- friendly dogs 15 - 30 lbs
- dogs four (4) months and older
- no bite history, reactivity or aggression towards dogs or people
- guardians must be past or current clients with Whatta Pup! or referred from another force-free school
- dogs must be healthy and up to date on vaccinations
- humane tools and equipment (ask us!)
SchedulePlaytimes are 45 minutes in length and held on Saturdays at 3:30pm
Your spot must be reserved in advance as there are only 8 dogs allowed per playtime.
RegistrationAll students must register online and will be contacted within 48 hours with details about requirements and payment options.
PoliciesClick here for our playtime policy.