Polite Walking Workshop
DescriptionTired of being dragged down the street by your frisky Fido? Why not teach your dog that walking politely beside you is the most rewarding behaviour?
Whatta Pup! is now offering a Polite Walking Workshop to friendly dogs and their humans with sore backs and arms.
- clicker basics
- tools & equipment
- trouble-shooting the determined puller
- techniques for real-life walks
- clicker-savvy dogs (recommended)
- dogs ~four (4) months and older
- friendly towards dogs and people
- dogs must be healthy and up to date on vaccinations
- no excessive barking tendencies
- humane tools and equipment (ask us!)
ScheduleClasses are held at various times throughout the year. Classes are 50 minutes in length.
|Monday, April 15th, 2013||7:00pm|
Your spot must be reserved in advance as there are only 4 dogs allowed per class.
|3 weeks - 1 class per week||$125 +HST|
RegistrationPrior to registering for our classes, we require you to read in full policies.